theft: historic legacy of the Hispanick race of people
S***@aol.com
2006-11-10 06:20:23 UTC
USA just another rich societey for Hispanics to invite themselves into
and rob blind of all its wealth, which is the historic legacy of the
Hispanick race of people: theft:

http://www.mariaesalinas.com/content/view/705/26/lang,en/
November 06 2006
Like Rosa's (not her real name), there are millions of families in
Latin America that live off the money their loved ones send home from
abroad. This year the remittances sent to the region from all over the
world are expected to reach $60 billion; $45 billion alone will come
from the United States. That's significantly more than the $30
billion immigrants sent home in 2004.
..........Brazil received more than $6 billion, Colombia more than $4
billion and Guatemala almost $3 billion. Dominicans in the U.S. sent
home $2.6 billion in 2005, and the $2.8 billion in remittances sent
home to El Salvador have become the country's biggest source of
income from abroad. The $860 million that Nicaragua receives amounts to
16 percent of the country's gross domestic product.
krp
2006-11-10 11:29:11 UTC
You are a SICK LITTLE man!
GatherNoMoss
2006-11-16 15:03:45 UTC
Then just why ARE you here ? (waving your danged Mexican flags)
krp
2006-11-16 18:33:43 UTC
Post by GatherNoMoss
Post by krp
Post by S***@aol.com
USA just another rich societey for Hispanics to invite themselves into
and rob blind of all its wealth, which is the historic legacy of the
You are a SICK LITTLE man!
Then just why ARE you here ? (waving your danged Mexican flags)
I was born here. I am sorry, my family has only been here since 1690
something. My wife is a Cuban, does that count for something? Can I be
honorary Hispanic? Oh and if you scratch my family tree real hard, one of my
mother's ancestors was from Spain. Does that count? It's back a couple
hundred years or so but it is in the DNA somewhere.
Den85
2006-11-16 19:29:42 UTC
Post by GatherNoMoss
Post by krp
Post by S***@aol.com
USA just another rich societey for Hispanics to invite themselves into
and rob blind of all its wealth, which is the historic legacy of the
You are a SICK LITTLE man!
Then just why ARE you here ? (waving your danged Mexican flags)
Because it used to be Mexican lands and it will in the future as it did
in the first place. Same goes for Quebec, we lost it to the arseholes
British but, freedom and liberty will prevail: it will gain its
independence from Anglo-Saxon tyranny at last.

Libertad o muerte!
krp

Kitty
2006-11-10 12:17:26 UTC
Post by S***@aol.com
[...]
Its in their DNA....we can do nothing to prevent it except kill them as they
cross the border and the ones here illegally, should be sterilized.

Kitty
Head Bustin' Hank
2006-11-10 13:09:37 UTC
Post by Kitty
Its in their DNA....we can do nothing to prevent it except kill them as they
cross the border and the ones here illegally, should be sterilized.
Why discriminate against the 40 million illegal alien Mexicans who are
already here?

Ethnic cleansing is the solution for all Mexicans who are on the wrong
side of the border.
Den85
2006-11-10 18:12:12 UTC
Post by Head Bustin' Hank
Post by Kitty
Its in their DNA....we can do nothing to prevent it except kill them as they
cross the border and the ones here illegally, should be sterilized.
Why discriminate against the 40 million illegal alien Mexicans who are
already here?
Ethnic cleansing is the solution for all Mexicans who are on the wrong
side of the border.
Your racism and discrimination against Latinos is disgusting and
unacceptable. If Latin America is in such a shit condition right now,
it's because of the legacy of the US systematically supporting
dictatorships who did nothing for the poor but defended the rights of
the multimillionaires. The US should first at least look back to its
bloody legacy of corruption and support for dictatorial regimes...
Super_User_For_Ever
2006-11-10 18:42:03 UTC
Post by Den85
Post by Head Bustin' Hank
Post by Kitty
Its in their DNA....we can do nothing to prevent it except kill them as they
cross the border and the ones here illegally, should be sterilized.
Why discriminate against the 40 million illegal alien Mexicans who are
already here?
Ethnic cleansing is the solution for all Mexicans who are on the wrong
side of the border.
Your racism and discrimination against Latinos is disgusting and
unacceptable. If Latin America is in such a shit condition right now,
it's because of the legacy of the US systematically supporting
dictatorships who did nothing for the poor but defended the rights of
the multimillionaires. The US should first at least look back to its
bloody legacy of corruption and support for dictatorial regimes...
Exactamente.... pero que otra cosa se puede esperar de idiotas
ignorantes
funcionales que, siendo ellos declarados criminales, salvajes y sin
cultura,
conocimientos, moiral y etica alguna, se sienten "superiores"
queriendo
patear al que ellos mismos han tirado al suelo....

Por eso es que usa es una plaga para el mundo, pues loq ue estos
degenerados
dicen es lo que sus politicos piensan, pero no dicen....
Den85
2006-11-10 20:31:22 UTC
Post by Super_User_For_Ever
Post by Den85
Post by Head Bustin' Hank
Post by Kitty
[...]
Yo soy de acuerdo que tu amigo mio... mi nombre es Denis y soy de
Francia, he vivido un ano en EE UU, y he visto que hay personas
realmente extremamente incultas y ignorantes en EE UU. No estoy
diciendo que en Francia o en Europa es perfecto, no, pero es un poco
mejor que en los Estados Unidos. Espero ir a Colombia en el futuro
porque tengo una prima que tiene un marido colombiano y vive en Bogota.
Eres de Colombia?
Super_User_For_Ever
2006-11-10 20:37:05 UTC
Post by Den85
Yo soy de acuerdo que tu amigo mio... mi nombre es Denis y soy de
Francia, he vivido un ano en EE UU, y he visto que hay personas
realmente extremamente incultas y ignorantes en EE UU. No estoy
diciendo que en Francia o en Europa es perfecto, no, pero es un poco
mejor que en los Estados Unidos. Espero ir a Colombia en el futuro
porque tengo una prima que tiene un marido colombiano y vive en Bogota.
Eres de Colombia?
Hola Den85,

soy de la republica dominicana, pero vivo en alemania.

Lamentablemente con la "globalizacion" europa se esta acercando
peligrosamente a usa.

Saludos
Den85
2006-11-10 21:07:43 UTC
Post by Super_User_For_Ever
Post by Den85
Yo soy de acuerdo que tu amigo mio... mi nombre es Denis y soy de
Francia, he vivido un ano en EE UU, y he visto que hay personas
realmente extremamente incultas y ignorantes en EE UU. No estoy
diciendo que en Francia o en Europa es perfecto, no, pero es un poco
mejor que en los Estados Unidos. Espero ir a Colombia en el futuro
porque tengo una prima que tiene un marido colombiano y vive en Bogota.
Eres de Colombia?
Hola Den85,
soy de la republica dominicana, pero vivo en alemania.
Lamentablemente con la "globalizacion" europa se esta acercando
peligrosamente a usa.
Saludos
De acuerdo, no soy un revolucionario pero progresivamente me estoy
acercando de lideres como Hugo Chavez en Venezuela, Evo Morales en
Bolivia, Ortega en Nicaragua, y quizas Castro tambien... ;)
m***@yahoo.com
2006-11-10 21:15:47 UTC
Post by Den85
Post by Head Bustin' Hank
Post by Kitty
Its in their DNA....we can do nothing to prevent it except kill them as they
cross the border and the ones here illegally, should be sterilized.
Why discriminate against the 40 million illegal alien Mexicans who are
already here?
Ethnic cleansing is the solution for all Mexicans who are on the wrong
side of the border.
Your racism and discrimination against Latinos is disgusting and
unacceptable. If Latin America is in such a shit condition right now,
it's because of the legacy of the US systematically supporting
dictatorships who did nothing for the poor but defended the rights of
the multimillionaires. The US should first at least look back to its
bloody legacy of corruption and support for dictatorial regimes...
PWHAHAHAHA.......That's total nonsense. Blaming on dictatorship???
PWHAHAHAHA.....You wanna to hear the dicatorship gov't in South korean
for 20 years that has pull out from Third World nation and making into
First
World nation. Yes Koreans have lived for 20 years of military
dicatorship but
the dicator setup the mandatory education system. I was there. I was
forced to stay in school to learn like japanese way. All koreans must
attend
school. That is how korean made into the First World. Koreans were once
hungry
and poverty nation now they are making into the global system. Today
Koreans are
making automobile here in US. This is not the matter of politic. It's
the matter of education. Don't blame on politic. Latino people can't
learn. 50% of all Latino high school student in Los Anglese do not
graduate. Most good schools in Los Angeles Unified System are
predominately Asian school. Whitney High school is the CA #1 high
school. 90% of student are Asians. The reason Latino failed because
they do not educated.
I've said enough why Mexican/Hispanic/Latino/MesoAmericans became
inferior people.

Race IQ:
Asian = 105
White = 100
Mexican = 90
Den85
2006-11-10 21:32:22 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Den85
Post by Head Bustin' Hank
Post by Kitty
[...]
That's totally irrelevant to what I was saying. What about the US
support to Pinochet, the Argentinian junta, Batista and all the other
bloody dictators? How can one country claim it supports democracy and
human rights say that on one hand, and on the other support dictators
on the other on the pretext that they are "anti-communists"? The
hypocrisy of US foreign policy is one of the reasons why Latin American
countries are having hard times in democratisation, albeit there are
some good examples. I think that the US should learn to coexist with
other nations by admitting that it is not the best model to follow. We
in Europe have a model of our own, I think personally that the model I
live in, ie the French model, might not be the best, but it is still
far better compared to how the poorest fringes of American society are
treated. I'm not anti-american, merely opposed to the claim among some
Americans that they have a "God-given" right to rule the world as they
wish. That what bloody scares me...
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 04:18:09 UTC
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 04:21:20 UTC
Post by Den85
I'm not anti-american, merely opposed to the claim among some
Americans that they have a "God-given" right to rule the world as they
wish. That what bloody scares me...
What bloody scares me is how Hispanicks think they have a mandate from
God to force their loser language and culture on the world, because
they think they are the best. And because they think they are the best,
they feel it is then their moral imperative to bring their superior
language and culture to the world. That as Hispanicks pay their life
savings to get the hell out of their countries.
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 04:27:52 UTC
Post by Den85
I'm not anti-american, merely opposed to the claim among some
Americans that they have a "God-given" right to rule the world as they
wish. That what bloody scares me...
You know, Senyor, I used to agree with you 100%, that George Bush,
Jimmy Carter and liberal Americans need to stay the hell out of the
internal affairs of other countries, forcing them to adhere to "human
rights". But then I began to realize that if a country fails its
citizens, its the USA that has to take in the refugees and to provide
for them. Look at all the Nicaraguans saying they will move to the USA
now that Ortega won the election.
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 04:09:42 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
All koreans must
attend
school. That is how korean made into the First World. Koreans were once
hungry
and poverty nation now they are making into the global system.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2003246551_webkoreatrade06.html
September 6, 2006
.....South Korea, the world's 10th largest economy.......

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_10/b3974077.htm
MARCH 6, 2006
At a time when Detroit is barely hanging on, the Korean auto
manufacturer's global sales last year climbed 10.8%, to 2.5 million
vehicles. In the U.S. they were up 8.7% after surveys showed that new
Hyundais match the best Japanese brands in quality.
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 04:11:54 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Latino people can't
learn. 50% of all Latino high school student in Los Anglese do not
graduate.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/221661_latino26.html
The National Assessment of Educational Progress, often referred to as
the "nation's report card," shows that at age 17, the average Latino
student has math and reading skills on par with 13-year-old white
non-Latino students. The statistics are equally discouraging in
Washington. Starting in 2008, 10th-graders statewide must pass the
Washington Assessment of Student Learning to earn a graduation diploma.

Less than half of Latino students passed last year's WASL.
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 04:13:20 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I've said enough why Mexican/Hispanic/Latino/MesoAmericans became
inferior people.
It's because the Spaniards dumped their criminals onto their colonies
in the Americas.

from "Great Conquerors of South and Central America", by A. Hyatt
Verrill, copyright 1929
page 2.
It was natural that the men selected by leaders of such expeditions as
set sail for the New World were a far from desirable type as colonists
or settlers. The hazards of the voyages and explorations called for men
of a reckless, daring, unprincipled type. Later on Spain sent some of
her best citizens to guide the development of colonial life, but it
must be admitted that in the first stages of the venture the
participants, in considerable number, were actual or potential
criminals, smugglers, pirates, and thugs. Among the early adventurers
it was only by chance that now and then was found an out-at-elbow
cavalier, a ne'er-do-well scion of nobility, or some restless, romantic
soul of wealth and station.

from "From Columbus to Castro", by Eric Williams, copyright 1970.
page 37
In June 1497, on the occasion of Columbus' third voyage, a general
order was issued to all justices in Spain authorizing the
transportation to Hispaniola of criminals - with the exception of
heretics, traitors, counterfeiters and sodomites - in commutation of
death or prison sentences.

from the book "The Conquest of Paradise'" by Kirkpatrick Sale,
copyright 1990
page 156
....the Spaniards now on the island, some 630 of them in 1495,
perhaps as many as a thousand by 1500, and none too savory a lot. They
were more "canalla" than "hidalgo" now, for most of the gentlemen had
chosen to return to Castille, and those left behind, like those who
could be attracted out, came largely from the lower rungs of Spanish
life, some of them, Fernando reported, with clipped noses and ears,
sure sings of convicted robbers in Castille as in Espanola.
krp
Like the Brits did in the U.S., Canada and Australia?
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 04:06:16 UTC
Post by Den85
If Latin America is in such a shit condition right now,
it's because of the legacy of the US systematically supporting
dictatorships who did nothing for the poor but defended the rights of
the multimillionaires.
Oh yeah? What Puruvian dictator did the USA support? Which Bolivian
leader? Which Mexican leader? Which Guatemalan? Which Columbian? Which
Dominican?
Ray Elizondo
2006-11-12 05:00:46 UTC
Post by S***@aol.com
Post by Den85
If Latin America is in such a shit condition right now,
it's because of the legacy of the US systematically supporting
dictatorships who did nothing for the poor but defended the rights of
the multimillionaires.
Oh yeah? What Puruvian dictator did the USA support? Which Bolivian
leader? Which Mexican leader? Which Guatemalan? Which Columbian? Which
Dominican?
All of them!

Even the Samoan Islanders leaders.
dancing the hula hoop.
Den85
2006-11-14 02:46:55 UTC
Post by Ray Elizondo
Post by S***@aol.com
Post by Den85
If Latin America is in such a shit condition right now,
it's because of the legacy of the US systematically supporting
dictatorships who did nothing for the poor but defended the rights of
the multimillionaires.
Oh yeah? What Puruvian dictator did the USA support? Which Bolivian
leader? Which Mexican leader? Which Guatemalan? Which Columbian? Which
Dominican?
All of them!
Even the Samoan Islanders leaders.
dancing the hula hoop.
Indeed, all of them, and it's time to people like Henry Kissinger to be
sent to war crimes tribunal for his support to bloody dictator such as
Pinochet...
Head Bustin' Hank
2006-11-11 15:52:14 UTC
Post by Den85
Post by Head Bustin' Hank
Ethnic cleansing is the solution for all Mexicans who are on the wrong
side of the border.
Your racism and discrimination against Latinos is disgusting and
unacceptable.
To whom? You? You're not an American, so shut the fuck up.
Post by Den85
If Latin America is in such a shit condition right now,
it's because of the legacy of the US systematically supporting
dictatorships who did nothing for the poor but defended the rights of
the multimillionaires. The US should first at least look back to its
bloody legacy of corruption and support for dictatorial regimes...
If you are going to be a clueless fuckwit, post your idiocy on
alt.clueless.fuckwit

Mexico was fucked up from the very beginning, with its literally
bloodthirsty Aztecs who made literal rivers of blood flow from the
sacrificial altars of their temples. Then they ate their victims.

The American people are not responsible for any support the US
government may have given to tyrants in Mexico. American voters never
got a say in the matter.

But, if the government does not stop the invasion and the so-called
"reconquista", American patriots will stop the flood of Mexican
criminals, with whatever means are available to them.
S***@aol.com
2006-11-11 20:40:25 UTC
Post by Head Bustin' Hank
But, if the government does not stop the invasion and the so-called
"reconquista", American patriots will stop the flood of Mexican
criminals, with whatever means are available to them.
The criminal element found in Mexicnas is also found in all other
Hispanick groups, whether they be Dominican, Porto Rican,
Columbian,........
It's all a consequence of Spain dumping its criminals onto their
colonies in the Americas.
Head Bustin' Hank
2006-11-12 01:05:45 UTC
Post by S***@aol.com
The criminal element found in Mexicnas is also found in all other
Hispanick groups, whether they be Dominican, Porto Rican,
Columbian,........
It's all a consequence of Spain dumping its criminals onto their
colonies in the Americas.
Actually, the earliest colonists in Massachusetts weren't all saints.
Google up a guy named Oldham around 1629. He was trying to carve out a
New England empire for himself, and news of the chartering of the
Massachusetts Bay Colony had to be concealed from him to keep him from
grabbing land.

The friendly Naumkeag Indians would have given him land for the asking,
hoping for an alliance with anybody that would protect them from the
Narragansetts and other warlike tribes.

He was mysteriously killed by the Pequots in Connecticut, which was no
great loss to the world.
krp
God has issued a recall notice for your batch of DNA!
S***@aol.com

Super_User_For_Ever
2006-11-15 21:58:49 UTC
krp
2006-11-16 11:20:15 UTC
Post by Kitty
Its in their DNA....
Ah, que bueno que te des cuenta.... La verdad de tu ascendencia esta
punto de salir a flote!.....

Neanderthal DNA secrets unlocked
By Paul Rincon
Science reporter, BBC News

A genetic breakthrough could help clear up some long-standing mysteries
surrounding our closest evolutionary relatives: the Neanderthals.
Scientists have reconstructed a chunk of DNA from the genome of a
Neanderthal man who lived 38,000 years ago.

The point here is that the Samoan is descended from the Troglodyte that
pre-dates the Neanderthal by a million years or so. Oddly the head bone of
the Samoan resembles the ass bone of the Neanderthal.
SteelersFanInTx
krp
What do you think?
t***@cotse.net