"Remembering the Dead: The Real Reagan".... El verdadero motivo porque este mojon admira a reagan....
Super_User_For_Ever
2004-06-14 12:14:14 UTC
"merengue" <***@bachata.salsaripia> wrote in message news:<sT9yc.119501$***@twister.nyc.rr.com>...

Remembering the Dead: The Real Reagan -- Amy Goodman on Democracy Now
remembers the Reagan legacy Fox won't be talking about. "As the
tributes and memorials dominate the US media and Reagan is remembered
as 'The Great Communicator' and the man who won the Cold War, for many
in Central America, Ronald Reagan is being remembered very
differently. Today on the program, we continue our week-long series
"Remembering the Dead." We'll look at Reagan's legacy as seen from the
target end. The 8 years Reagan was in office represented one of the
most bloody eras in the history of the Western hemisphere, as
Washington funneled money, weapons and other supplies to right wing
death squads. And the death toll was staggering - more than 70,000
political killings in El Salvador, more than 100,000 in Guatemala,
30,000 killed in the contra war in Nicaragua. In Washington, the
forces carrying out the violence were called 'freedom fighters.' This
is how Ronald Reagan described the Contras in Nicaragua: 'They are our
brothers, these freedom fighters and we owe them our help. They are
the moral equal of our founding fathers.'"
Reagan's Dark Legacy of Death in Central America -- "An estimated
300,000 people died in Central America's civil wars, about half during
Reagan's two terms in office. Many were civilians tortured and
murdered by army troops or death squads linked to armed forces that
received heavy U.S. support, human rights groups say." Reuters
pedro martori
2004-06-14 14:02:05 UTC
DESDE LA CARCEL
Nueva ergástula castrista

José Gabriel Ramón Castillo, sancionado a 20 años de prisión en abril de
2003.

PRISION DE JOVENES DE VILLA CLARA, junio (José Gabriel Ramón Castillo,
prisionero de conciencia) - La cárcel Régimen Especial (sección seguridad
aumentada), aledaña a la Prisión Provincial de Jóvenes de VC, antiguamente
llamada El Pre de Santa Clara, entró en funcionamiento este 1ro de junio,
cuando ingresaron a 10 connotados criminales.

Este presidio, el segundo de su tipo en el país -el otro es la prisión La 26
o Se Me Perdió la Llave", en Camagüey- tiene capacidad para 42 condenados,
que deben permanecer en celda de máximo rigor sin comunicación alguna con
otros reclusos.

No ha habido una nota oficial de por qué se construyó este establecimiento
penitenciario, pero parece tener el objetivo de detener la violencia en las
prisiones de la región central de la isla. El año pasado en Villa Clara
solamente, mataron a tres reclusos, otro quedó inválido para toda la vida y
hubo decenas de lesionados.

El selecto cuerpo de carceleros, encabezado por el teniente Febles, tiene en
su haber un amplio curriculum represivo. Ese mismo día le propinaron una
contundente golpiza a un recluso que se negó a entregar sus pertenencias.

"Él se autoagredió, produciéndose una herida en el brazo izquierdo para que
lo llevaran al hospital a efectuar la denuncia, pero lo dejaron en el Pre",
comentó una fuente que quiso quedarse en el anonimato.

Así van las cosas en esta nueva ergástula castrista donde "te darán lo que
te toca", como reza en el argot presidiario.

http://cubanet.org/CNews/y04/jun04/14a1.htm

---
Super_User_For_Ever
2004-06-15 13:28:47 UTC
Post by pedro martori
DESDE LA CARCEL
Nueva erg stula castrista
(....)
Frequently Asked Questions

Why is Vice President Cheney been replaced on the ticket with Zombie
Reagan?
Vice President Cheney has decided to step down, in order to spend more
time with his family.

Additionally, his de-aging process requires that he bathe in the blood
of virgins on an increasingly frequent basis. While this has not
hampered his ability to perform the duties of his office in any way,
it sort of creeps Condi out.

The rumor that the Vice President was moved to an undisclosed location
and lost is untrue.

Is Zombie Reagan up to the task?
Yes. The zombification process offers a complete rejuvenation of
physical ability, and Zombie Reagan has the constitution of
twenty-year-old athlete. In fact, he no longer needs to sleep and can
withstand any wound save the complete destruction of his head. By way
of example, Zombie Reagan would have been able to shrug off his 1981
assassination attempt and eat his attacker. He and President Bush
enjoy clearing brush together.

Can a zombie even hold elective office?
The Constitution offers no specific prohibition against zombies
serving their country. In fact, the majority of the Administration is
already composed of the undead. It is a little known fact that
Secretary of State Colin Powell is the only cabinet-level member that
still has a beating heart.

Zombie Reagan, however, cannot become President, because he has
already served two terms in that office. If George W. Bush were to die
during his second term (say, by being eaten by Zombie Reagan), three
options exist: the Speaker of the House would be elevated to the
Presidency, Congress would convene to elect a new President or the
President would undergo the zombification process and complete his
term.

Will Zombie Reagan be the Ronald Reagan that the country remembers so
well?
Of course. Zombie Reagan has all the genial charm and old fashioned
American optimism that we grew to love in the 1980's. His appearance
has changed slightly and he speaks with markedly different cadences --
as is common with zombies -- but he is everything he was in life...
Except warm! Ha ha!

Will Zombie Reagan require the brains of the living to feast on?
Yes. However, enough Young Republicans have volunteered to donate the
ones they aren't using that this will not be an issue.

Is Zombie Reagan really that much of an advantage? Doesn't John Kerry
have the zombie vote locked up?
No. John Kerry, in fact, isn't really a zombie. He is more akin to
Frankenstein's Monster, built out of parts stolen from graveyards
under cover of night. He simply claims to be a zombie for political
advantage.

Are you afraid that Zombie Reagan will draw attention away from
President Bush?
No. Both the Administration and the party are confident that George
Bush's eloquence and personal style will not be overshadowed by a
lumbering, flesh-eating corpse. Well, mostly confident.

What are some other advantages of adding Zombie Reagan to the ticket?
He will demonstrate America's resolve to continue the battle against
terrorism. Instead of retreating to an undisclosed location following
an attack, for instance, Zombie Reagan will be on the front lines,
eating illegal combatants.
admin
Super_User_For_Ever
2004-06-21 18:18:52 UTC
Post by admin
este tipo me da risa. de que eres comunista no hay duda y si te gusta
tanto el comunismo por que no te mudas a cuba. MMG .
Porque no me mudo a cuba?.... porque el frente contra la ignorancia
y la autocomplacencia es donde mojones como tu apestan el medio
ambiente.....

Veamos que decia un cura poco antes de que lo asesinaran por "comunista":

---------------------------------

Y la crítica fácil de comunista y de indoctrinación
comunista yo les digo hermanos eso ya raya.

Y quiero recordar aquí, unas palabras muy elocuentes
de los sacerdotes y religiosos (...), escribiéndole al
Presidente Carter (...): " ... para justificar la
incambiabilidad de la situación actual, se esgrime,
hoy como ayer, el argumento anticomunista. Ya los
obispos latinoamericanos nos habían advertido en
Medellín que a este tipo de gobiernos les sería muy
fácil encontrar aparentes justificaciones ideológicas;
por ejemplo, anticomunismo o prácticas, conservación
del orden, para cohonestar su proceder. Trágica
realidad la del somocismo, que ha despojado a muchos
campesinos de sus tierras para que los comunistas no
se las quiten; que mantiene bajos niveles de empleo,
para que los comunistas no los condenen a trabajos
forzados; que practica una competencia desleal con
la licencia privada, para que los comunistas no reciban
financiamiento; que envía a la cárcel a militares
disidentes para que no le hagan el juego al comunismo.
En Nicaragua es muy difícil, encontrar un sector social
al cual el grupo gobernante no lo haya atacado de una u
otra forma de comunista o instrumento de los comunistas...
Y la carta que va dirigida al Presidente Carter, le dice:
"...incluso de su gobierno, Señor Presidente, se ha dicho
aquí en Nicaragua, que está en manos de izquierdistas..."
Y yo quiero agregar también que al Papa Pablo VI, cuando
escribió la encíclica Populorum Progressio, se le llamó
marxismo recalentado. Siempre que se quiere tocar la llaga,
donde está la raíz de las injusticias y la falta de paz,
es fácil decir: son comunistas.

--------------------------

Asi que sepa que su "anticomunismo" vulgar "raya" caballero.....

Nadie dedicado a la docencia por vocación puede pasar por alto el
intento de embaucar incautos con estupideces. Suficientemente
relevante es la ignorancia por falta de educación como para permitir
que haya personajes que la inculquen mediante patrañas. Iruxabi Pagoa
Torreblanca?
2004-06-21 21:46:15 UTC
Post by Super_User_For_Ever
Post by admin
este tipo me da risa. de que eres comunista no hay duda y si te gusta
tanto el comunismo por que no te mudas a cuba. MMG .
Porque no me mudo a cuba?.... porque el frente contra la ignorancia
y la autocomplacencia es donde mojones como tu apestan el medio
ambiente.....
no mienta viejo proxeneta, diga la veradd lo asesinaron porque andaba
con usted y estaban en redada, usted logro escapar y los otros
ladrones y bandoleros cayeron abatidos.